Friday, September 7, 2012

My first ever riddle poem!

Okay so we had an assignment in my English class where we had to write our own poem but make it into a riddle all at the same time. Well since I'm absolutely terrible at rhyming and poetry I just said what the hell and tried my best anyways. So here is my cheesy poem :D Try to see if you can guess what it is before I tell you...

 
I am the symbol of glamour,
and only in the common mans world do I cause such clamour.
My shelter seems so simple yet so chic,
but only by the people in la la land do I get picked up at least twice a week.
Not only do I make a drunken princess' walkers stand out from the crowd,
my crimson underbelly speaks so loud.
-Kortney
 
 
Any good guesses? Haha Pretty good for an amateur right? (And yes, I know, It's sooo cheesy)
Well speaking of poetry, If you would like to read some decent and not so amature poetry, please go visit my friend Chelsea's poetry blog at myrandompoet.blogspot.com
 
Love you all! Be nice!
-Kortney
 
P.S. The answer to the riddle is "Christian L. Red Bottom Heels" ;D
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment