Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm Expecting a Baby!!!!!!

Been wondering where I've been? Well I've obviously been having too much sex :P (just joking)
If you have been following my blog then you have probably been wondering why I skip around on posting things a lot. Well the other times I have, I don't really know why myself. But after my last post, I have since then been dealing with being pregnant :D Yes I may only be 17 years old, but for a teen mom, I have been doing pretty damn good for myself and preparing for this baby. The stress of my senior year in high school sure does come but I am managing to get through all of it with all the help I can get. That is one thing I will say to everyone from now on; If you need help, ASK!

Well besides all that and back to the good news, yes I am expecting a baby by December 29, 2012. It's a Girl! Her name will be Nala Alexis Anderson. <3
I can already tell that she will be a big diva/princess just like mommy :) She only kicks for certain people, she likes to tell me when to stop dancing/moving by kicking her foot into my va jay jay, and she loves to dance with me but hates the sound of too noisy people. Yep. Mommy's little girl :)

Well look, I know I have said this at least 2-3 times already but I really do mean it this time. I promise I will try my best to stay blogging. I figured since I really have nothing else to do, I might as well be on here talking to all of you wonderful readers out there. Of course I will put more beauty blogs on here but I will also be telling you all about the things that are going on in my life such as my school stuff, career path, adventures, updates about the baby, good times and bad times of a single parent, anything you can think of I will pretty much put it all on this blog.

I love you all so much <3 -Kortney

"Don’t hate me because I'm good, Hate me because I know it." ~ Aishwarya Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment