Sunday, September 16, 2012

Homecoming Weekend!

Before I became a student at a performing arts school, I was in a normal school district in Red Oak, TX. I was there from 6th grade until 8th grade. Now to most people that isn't a very long time but to me it because I consider that growing up there. Since, 9th grade Ive been going back every year for the homecoming games. I really do have fun because I see everybody again and its a great time to catch up with each other. Even though most of us have contact with each other by Twitter, its just even better to see everyone in person.


Alot of people were excited to see my new baby bump haha. My belly instantly became a hand magnet. Regarding the game (which no one really actually paid any attention to) Red Oak lost.....
At their own homecoming! How embarrassing! They were winning 24 to 7 by the end of the 3rd quarter, so me and my friend Samantha decided to go ahead and leave since we figured they were gonna win and we didn't want to get stuck in the traffic. So our entire group of friends ended up leaving and meeting up at Denny's for a late night meal (including some more Red Oak folk who went to the game and left early). We asked some people "Did Red Oak win?" and they said no!
Damn. Guess they got up and left at 4th quarter like the rest of us did. :P
Well I felt as if I had won because I saw everyone that I missed and I got a nice cup of hot chocolate from Denny's :D
I love you everybody!
-Kortney

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. Give her sperm, she will give you a baby. Give her a house, she will give you a home. Give her groceries, she will give you a meal. Give her a smile, she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if you give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!" ~Unknown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment