Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pregnancy Diary: Looking for Child Care

Who would have ever thought that trying to find a good daycare center that fits your needs would be so hard? Its so many places to choose from and price ranges for a newborn are ridiculously high. All of the places I have contacted, the prices range from $270 to $1087 a week....
I'm trying to find one that is in my price range, not "dirty", and close by my school so I can be able to pick her up right away. Its unfortunate for me because I never wanted to send my baby to a daycare center. I would have loved to have a family member take care of her. But hey we cant have everything our way.
Just venting a little and letting everyone know that this is the not so luxe side of my life. :D I am human too.

Love you all!
-Kortney

"As long as there is someone in the sky to protect me, there is no one on Earth who could break me."

No comments:

Post a Comment