Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I hope you all got what you wanted and/or got anything at all. ;) If you didn't, it's OKAY! Promise.
But this year was a really great Valentine's Day. The best one I have ever had. I have only had 3 Valentines in my life and all of them were either very cheesy or very fake. Ugh! I can't even believe I dated so many losers! But whatever! Live and learn right?
Well my day went excellent. It seems like everyone was receiving gifts. It was so lovely to witness that. My friends got lots of things too. Chelsea got a bouquet of flowers and a charlie brown card; LaDarria got a Valentine's puppy from Build a Bear and some stuff from Bath and Body Works; Gurley got chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries. Of course some of my friends are single. But the single ones who were still positive about Valentine's Day actually ended up getting stuff, while the ones who proclaimed it "Single Awareness Day" didn't really get anything. See...it pays to stay positive.
 My main Valentine was Claud. Since he is far away in Arkansas, his plan was to originally send me something in the mail. But he instead had his dad pick up his gift and give it to me. Not too too thrilled about that but hey...he at least remembered and at least tried. I ended up getting a HUGE pile of gifts for me and Gabriella.
All the V-Day Gifts
What I got him was something so funny, yet so sexy and so perfect for Valentine's Day. As you may know, I am a Scorpio so everything we do has some sort of sex appeal to it. What I got him for Valentine's Day was a book....a sex positions book. Lol. It was hilarious. He liked it though. He really likes my sense of humor and he gets me. That's what I love about him. Can he handle me though? Of course not! No one can ;P Lol

Gabriella was also my little Valentine. I got so many kisses from her!

















This years Valentine's Day was great.
Happy Valentine's Day!
-Kortney

"Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, then it isn't worth having." ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment