Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gabby goes to Daycare

Today was Gabriella's first day at daycare. Unfortunately my mother wants to go back to work so she can't keep watching her all the time. It crushed me because I trust my mom over any daycare or babysitter.
When I dropped her off, it was pretty bad. Maybe a little worse than when I left her for the first time with my mom. It's because I'm leaving her with people I barely know and that she barely knows. And its some crazy crazy people out there so of course I was scared. I had to be sort of quick when I dropped her off because I couldn't be late for school. But I left a list of things that they should know about her while taking care of her.
While I was at school, I felt pretty anxious. I was just thinking to myself what was she doing, was she okay, was she being ignored, was she being taken care of.... a million questions were running through my head.
When it was time for me to go pick her up, I wanted to hurry up and leave. When I got there, I could hear her crying and I rushed to her room and saw my baby girl finally. I could feel the look of relief when she came back to me. Her caregiver said that she just has to get used to a new environment and she'll be fine.I missed my little girl so much.

After I picked Gabby up, we headed to the mall and shopped for both my mom's birthday gift, and Claud's, my boyfriend and Gabriella's daddy, valentines gift. You'll have to wait and see what I got them ;)

Good Day!
-Kortney

"Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you." ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment