Friday, February 22, 2013

Gabriella is 2 months and Happy Birthday Samantha!!!

Gabriella is 2 months today! My baby girl is getting so big. It makes me wanna cry to see her growing so fast. It seems like just yesterday I brought her home. Now, shes just a happy, smiley and cute little 2 month old. She has outgrown her Newborn diapers and now in size 1. But her Newborn clothes still fit her and she hasn't grown into her 0-3 month clothes yet. I seriously wanna cry. Haha I already want another baby because I just don't want it to end. But I will be waiting for a while until I decide to have another one. Lol.
2 Months


Gabby's month marks always fall on special days. Today is also my best friends birthday. Happy Birthday Samantha! We have been best friends since the 6th grade and have been through so much together. We are pretty much like sisters. I love you and Happy Birthday!
Also Happy Birthday to all the Pisces out there. You all are amazing and you are all so sweet. All of my good friends have been Pisces and my first love was even one. ;)

Love you!
-Kortney

 "Love is individual to each person and I don’t think you can define it before experiencing it because it isn't going to be the same for everybody." ~ Zooey Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment