Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to School!

Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I don't wanna go back to school!!!! :(
But I had to.
Today was my first day back and it was so hard. I woke up and did my usual routine that I was used to for so long, before I had Gabby but this time it  just felt different. It felt as if I shouldn't even be doing it. I wanted to wake her up and nurse her but I had to go :( My mom is going to take care of her for the next couple of days so I was a little relieved by that because I don't have to send her to daycare right away.I gave my mom instructions on how to take care of baby and then I kissed Gabriella at least 3 times before I walked out the door and held back my tears.
At school, the entire day everyone was so happy to see me back to my old self. (I wore heels of course to show that I really was back). People who were new or have only known me for a semester, was like " OMG I have never seen you not pregnant before. I'm so used to seeing you pregnant." Haha it was pretty fun. But all day, all I could think of was my little baby.
I rushed home after school. Even though I made a quick stop to get my eyebrows threaded with Alexis, I was in a rush to get home. When I got there, my angel was asleep but I didn't care. I wanted to hold her! I picked her up, asked my mom when was the last time she ate, she said 3 hours ago because that's how long she was sleep, I went to my room and I nursed her right away. I missed her sooo much!
Snuggling up with my angel
For the rest of the evening, even though I had some homework, I took care of her and never let her out of my sight. I was so happy to see my baby and cuddle with her again. 

Madly in love
-Kortney

"Let distance be another reason to love harder than anyone should." ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment