Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"I wanna see you work out for me, work out for me..."

I love that song. Lol
But it's that time...
Time to melt away this belly!
Since I dance pretty much all day at school, that's going to be my cardio and I come home and do workouts on the workout app that I have.
So keep up with me on this journey! I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy shape by Spring Break which is March 11! And if you want to do this with me, you can download the same app that I have which is My Daily Workouts app for iPhone (not sure if Android has it but you can look), and you can do what ever cardio you choose.

My starting weight: 112 lbs.

This isn't really about losing weight, more about toning my body. And I guarantee that if you stop thinking about the "weight" and focus on telling yourself that you are "toning", you will see better results.

Good Luck (to you and me)!
-Kortney

(My favorite quote)
" I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." ~ Michael Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment