Monday, September 14, 2015

18 Weeks Pregnant and Searching for a New Place!

I am almost halfway there! I am 18 weeks pregnant! My baby is now the size of a sweet potato and no.......I still don't know what the gender is yet! :(
But have no fear. TOMORROW, I am going to Stork Vision in Garland, a 3D Sonogram place just to see the gender. I'm more than excited. :D
I really can't believe that I am almost halfway done with pregnancy. I can tell little man/girl is growing in there because not only am I having serious back pains and headaches, but I am having the strangest and dirtiest dreams ever. My boobs have also grown...like 2 sizes. I went from 32C to 32DD (34D if I really want to be comfortable). Not to mention they're hard as rocks and feel more like melons than boobies. If this is what fake boobs feel like, I am so glad I changed my mind about possibly getting them.  I am also starting not to fit into my pants any more. Time for Maternity Clothes! February will be here before I know it.

18 Weeks! (Excuse my fat arm)
I was just recently blessed with a new job that I am soooooo super excited to start (It's on my Facebook). I'll be getting a great pay with benefits which is always awesome and with that said, it is now time to start looking for a new place to stay! Obviously I need a bigger space for 2 babies. Not to mention all of the toys that will be taking over. I'm looking for places near my new job in Irving and luckily, Gabriella's daycare has locations around the same area as well which is great because all I have to do is transfer her over to the new location. I'm still unsure if I want to stay in my current area or go ahead and move to Irving but we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck on my search!

Still super excited to find out the gender tomorrow! :D
P.S Amber got moved up to Varsity! I'm so proud of my little sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment