Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Season, New Plans.

Okay so this past Easter I had a wake up call. I told myself that this year I'm going full force to pursuing my dreams. Well....If you wanna make God laugh, tell him your plans. 
He definitely woke me up and opened my eyes to some things. But the two things he definitely made clear to me were, 1. Seek Him first before you do ANYTHING. Because without God, it will fail. And 2. What he says goes. Do what he says or else. Haha. I don't mean to scare you guys or anything but its the truth. So after a week of thinking and praying and asking him to show me what it is He wants me to do, I've had a change in plans... (Ugh i'd never thought i'd say this, but) I'm going back to school. I'm going for secondary education to become a high school history teacher. 
Why high school? I get along with teenagers. (I might do Jr High but more then likely I'm gonna do High School)
Why history? I love it and I know alot about it. (I'm not good at math so....yea)
Why teaching? Because I love people and I love to help people out and make them feel special. 
Now don't get me wrong, I'm still going to pursue my dreams of modeling and entertainment. Thats in my heart to do. :) 

Until next time my loves. And if you want to find out what it is that God wants you to do, just ask him in prayer! :D 

~Kortney 

No comments:

Post a Comment