Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!! 

This year was my second Mother's Day and I did absolutely nothing lol. *Kanye shrug* Oh well. I enjoyed being lazy today. 
My gift from my mommy and Gabby was a bad ass pair of wedges! 

Now the gift I got my mommy was pretty bad ass too. I got her the necessary basics of course; the cards from myself and her granddaughter. I let Gabby scribble on her card so it could be like her signature. But the main present was from Victoria's Secret. I got her a matching bra and panty set from the Body by Victoria collection and as an added bonus at check out, I got a free angel necklace for spending over $75. Woohoo! She of course loved all her gifts. 

Well thats it. Lol I seriously did nothing today. Haha. But I enjoyed it. 

Happy Mother's Day! 

~Kortney

No comments:

Post a Comment