Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Mother's Day 2014 gift planning

Last year was my first Mother's Day and I think that it was just all so new to me, that I kinda didn't know what to do. Sit back and wait for the gifts or still give to other mommies...well of course due to my loving personality i'm definitely giving back because last year just didn't feel right to me. All I want this year is a nice dinner. :) 
But for my own mommy, I want to give her something useful and heartfelt. For something heartfelt, of course a card with a handwritten message in it will do for that. Something useful....hmmmm. Lol. 
Claude's mom, Mrs. Karen, had a birthday yesterday and I wanted to kind of give her the same thing. Something I know shes going to use. So I got her a sleep shirt from Victoria's Secret. :) Since I worked there, I know that they have everything there and its all good quality. 
But, I don't want to give my mom pj's. Shes like me...we don't wear any. Lol ;) ;P 
So I'm debating whether or not to give her a nice bra, a bundle of panties, or just get her a sleepshirt and pray she wears it. Haha. 

Hmm. Decisions. Decisions. :)

~Kortney  

Told ya I would start blogging more. ;) I keep my promises. Promise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment