Friday, March 22, 2013

Gabriella is 3 Months!


Gabriella is 3 months old!
She's getting to be a big girl. I'm freaking out because she is starting to pop out of her newborn sized clothes. This is also a good thing because this is a sign that she is growing well. 0-3 months sizes here she comes! This past weekend, all I did was organize her basket full of 0-3 month clothes and next weekend I'll start washing them and mixing them in with her newborn clothes that are already in her drawer, and slowly put away the clothes that I notice are getting too tight. Shes definitely getting to be a big baby. She now eats 4-5 ounces and is sleeping well. Only 3 more months until she is 6 months and that means she'll be a half year old! I'm definitely not rushing things because its so unreal to think that only a few months ago she was just born and a little tiny thing. Everyday I see her personality come out more and more. Its so exciting.

My big  baby!

As for me, I got my mojo back! Lol. I just recently went through a change to my hair color, my stretch marks are going away, my body is coming back, my dance technique is back, I'm starting to do my daily walks (every Wednesday) again...I feel back to the old me. I'll talk about it more in my spring break post. ;)


Stay luxurious! 
-Kortney!

"A change in behavior begins with a change in the heart." ~ Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment