Saturday, March 16, 2013

Christening Planning: Emergency! SOS!

I can barely enjoy the rest of my spring break. :( The pastor who was supposed to do Gabriella's christening ceremony will NOT get back in touch with me at all. So I called Mrs. Karen and she said that her father in law could do it, but he hasn't gotten back in touch with her either. Ugh the stress!!! So here we are with one week left until the actual Christening and no minister or church to do the ceremony. The invitations aren't even sent out. I still have to order them from Shutterfly.com. Ugh! This is getting stressful. But we will fix this. Things will work out eventually.  They always do.

Stressing!
-Kortney
"When you have nothing left but God, then for the first time, you become aware that God is enough." ~ Maude Royden 

No comments:

Post a Comment