Monday, October 5, 2015

My First Week at the New Job; 21 Weeks Pregnant; Big Plans Coming Soon!

I have officially finished my first week of a new job! :D Still so happy that I actually got hired after months of being without a job and I just praise God for it because it is exactly what I needed. Yay!
Well my first week of training went pretty well. So far it's not too intense like what everyone was saying it was going to be but of course I have a bad habit of speaking to soon haha so we'll see how the next 2 weeks play out as well. But so far I am still learning alot on how the operating systems and the company works. The systems I will be working with are relatively easy to manage once I get more practice with them. It's the customers concerns that worry me the most because we all know how customer service can be. The company itself is so perfect in my opinion. I really can see myself here for some time while I work towards my degree. Awesome pay. Awesome benefits. And I think the best part is that I get flight benefits! :D Me and my kids are definitely gonna take PLENTY of vacation trips now!
The new official work selfie mirror!
I am now 21 weeks pregnant! Baby boy is the size of a pomegranate or carrot. His flutters are turning into jumps (right on my damn bladder!), and it's also getting harder to not notice that I am pregnant, hence i'm getting up every 15 minutes to pee and my clothes are showing this tiny bump off. I am also starting to feel little previews of third trimester annoyances. Ugh! Little tings of indigestion almost every night (lot of hair already? Just like your sister lol). My lower back is starting to hurt but not too bad just yet. He's sooooo low in my pelvis which is complete opposite of Gabby because she was pretty much high up in my ribs! Since he's so low, I think that is why my lower back is starting to kill me already as well as it kinda hurts when he jumps. But luckily, my mommy bought me another belly band, WHICH HELPS ALOT! I recommend it to all mommas.
21 Weeks
With all these great changes happening, I am so excited to get the ball rolling on my plans I have for the rest of the year, for when I have my son, and all the way up to next year. I just started the process of cleaning out my room and making new space for me and my babies. 2 playrooms, a toddler bed for Gabby and I am also getting rid of A TON of me and Gabby's clothes to make more closet and dresser space. It's alot to do but it takes one day (or one weekend) at a time and I plan on being done by no later than Thanksgiving.

So excited! So blessed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment