Monday, October 26, 2015

I'm 24 Weeks Pregnant and Turning 21 Years Old!!!

Two more weeks and then i'll be in my third trimester with just 3 more months to go. This is crazy! Time is just flying by (which is a good thing but still, give me some time! Lol).
I am now 24 weeks pregnant. Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe and one thing he will not have to worry about when he arrives is mommy running out of breastmilk because these babies are already full of it. My breasts feel like they are full of milk, and my nipples are so sore and sensitive that I feel as if they are about to fall off. Wuah! They feel so much more worse than when I was pregnant with Gabby. I think I might have to invest in nipple butter early on before I give birth because my girls are in pain! TMI? Oh well. Welcome to my blog. :D
Aside from my aching cow udders, my back, as usual, is killing me and just recently, I pulled something in my knee. I've always read that a pregnant womans ligaments, muscles, and tendons change to accommodate labor. Well my quadricept ligament was pulled for 3 days and it hurt so bad. It healed pretty quickly but I wore a knee brace and kept lifted at all times. My nails are growing healthy thanks to the prenatal vitamins but unfortunately, my hair isn't growing at all! It's making me upset because I want my long hair back. Wuah!
Grow Hair, Grow!
I'm already planning on using my It Works Hair Skin and Nails Vitamins after I give birth.

Due to work training, I have missed about 2 important appointments with my doctor. She's pretty upset with me but next Tuesday I should be able to see her. I hope. I missed the 2nd trimester sonogram (to confirm that baby boy is still a boy), and I will be just off my schedule for the nasty glucose tolerance test. Hopefully she packs them both into one day to get it all over with but I doubt that will happen. Maybe week to week.
I have already started my online registry at Target and Babies R Us. It just feels so different. Of course a girl and a boy are night and day but it's funny because I now know what is a necessity and what is not. But I can definitely say that shopping for boy clothes is much different than shopping for girl clothes for me; But that's because i'm too much of a girly girl and get excited when I see tutus and hairbows lol.
24 Weeks
Now I'm letting my pregnancy emotions get the best of me as I write this next paragraph. All I can think about is how much longer I have to spend time with Gabby and Gabby only. 3 more months and she will officially have to share the spotlight. It kind of makes me sad. Gabriella is my first baby and I know she always will be but she's been the one I came home to every single night and I only had to feed, play with and take care of her. Now it will be 2. I'm promising Gabby and myself that these last 3 months, all eyes will be on her while she still can take advantage of it. I'm going to miss it being just me and her. But I know my heart has plenty of room for her little brother to fit in too. I love both of my babies. I love both of them equally. And I will do anything for them. <3

*wipes tears away*

I will be turning 21 years old on Wednesday!!!
I originally had plans to travel to Jamaica or some island with my girls for a week and just drink on a beach and have a good time. But due to my pregnancy circumstances, I had to change those plans lol. This year I'm requesting to just relax and get pampered. I'll make up for it next year haha. I have plenty of time to do it. Plus with my added flight benefits, I really really do have the option of flying anywhere I wanna go!
Be looking out for my birthday post about how Wednesday and the rest of the weekend turn out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment