Thursday, May 30, 2013

Seniors Last Day!!!!! =(

It was a very short day. Very dead day. You can tell that the school was missing a heartbeat. A certain kind of energy running through the halls and the classrooms. Very quiet. We came to school to pic up our cap and gowns and tickets. Then we just left. But before I left, I had a mini moment haha. I sat in the middle of the foyer and yelled I am done! Lol my friends were doing it with me. This very foyer I walked in when I was an 8th grade hopeful just trying to make it in and here I was now, walking out and saying my last goodbyes to the school that I have forever called home. It was a bittersweet day for all of us. We are done. Officially.

Last time in these halls.
(Awesome quote!)
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it; you can either run from it or learn from it." ~ The Lion King 

-Kortney

"Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't." ~ Steve Maraboli 

No comments:

Post a Comment