Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!! 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all had some kind of fun. I pretty much just stayed at home and watched TV with my baby girl and kissed her at midnight  =)
Well, 2012 was very much a year of change and transitions for me. I had to adjust my life and plans to fit my baby in. So pretty much you can say that from January to April 2012 was very wild, and everything after was chill and all about baby. But as a part of my resolutions in 2013 I plan on getting back to my real self again. 
I found out that the best way to keep your new years resolutions is to write them down. So in addition to me writing them down on a piece of paper and putting it on my bulletin board, I'm going to share with you all my resolutions for 2013. That way even you can see if I am actually gonna keep them. At the end of this year, I will revisit them and see for myself what all I have done. 

1. Be a good mommy to Gabby. 

2. Buy a car! 
Yes its true. I still don't have a car. 

3. Get back into pre-pregnancy shape. 
I'll definitely be posting blogs about this.

4. Graduate!

5. Get back to modelling.

6. Go to beauty school.
Since college really isn't for me, I've decided to take this route since its something I love doing anyway.

7. Stay organized.

8. Keep praying and blogging.
Shouldn't really have a problem with this one ;)

If you really want to have the bragging rights of being able to keep your resolutions  I highly suggest you write them down and put them somewhere where you see it every day. 

Ask, believe and receive in 2013!
-Kortney

"Hope is wishing something would happen. Faith is believing something will happen. Courage is making something happen."~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment