Sunday, November 8, 2015

26 Weeks Pregnant!

Not much going on this week but the fact that this is my last week in my 2nd Trimester!

I am now 26 weeks pregnant :)
Baby boy is the size of a head of lettuce and based on the last doctors visit this past Tuesday, he is already 1 pound. My weight gain is actually being monitored right now. They say you always gain more weight with your second baby but I was 139 at delivery time with Gabby and I am already 132. I haven't even hit the third trimester yet haha. So now my new focus is trying to 1) Gain a pound every other week for the next 12-13 weeks. 2) Start eating more healthy and less junk food. So more water of course. 3) I am doing light workouts. Not as strenuous as they were with Gabby because I passed out twice. Oops. lol. My heartburn pain has also kicked in so it's best that I stay as far away from the grease as much as possible right now. Ouch!!!!! Ugh!!!! By the way, I hate Tums and Rolaids. Most disgusting taste in the world. I HAVE TO find a better remedy.
26 Weeks. (Ugh. I even feel bigger.)
On top of my little health kick, I have been doing nothing but cleaning. Clearing out more space and CLEANING. Yes. The wonderful nesting stage has begun. Haha. I literally have about 3 trash bags full of clothes, blankets and shoes from cleaning out me and Gabby's stuff and it's all ready to be donated. I power vacuumed the entire upstairs. I cleaned all windows and scrubbed the bathroom down. My next step is rearranging the playroom and buying another toy box for all of Gabriella's toys. Whew! I actually can't wait until I'm finished with the playroom.

When I was pregnant with Gabby, I was blessed enough to take a "babymoon" to San Antonio. Even though I was definitely planning on taking another one while I am pregnant with baby boy, I have decided not to. Of course using my free flight benefits from my job, the flight to anywhere would have been free, I just think it's best to save as much money as I possibly can. I just have so much coming up. I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping list done and out of the way, plan and pay for Gabby's 3rd birthday party, and also my baby shower! I have alot to pay for and going out of town right now is just not the best option. But just know for sure that after baby boy is born, we have at LEAST FIVE trips planned for next year.

Pregnancy To Do Checklist: Pre-Register with the hospital.
Done! I did this last year and it helped out so much when I went into labor. No need to fill out all of the paper work, because it was already done and in the system. So if you're having a baby, I STRONGLY suggest doing this.



No comments:

Post a Comment