Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!!

Wooo hooooo! Hooray! Its a New Year!
I was seriously determined NOT to stay at home in "post partum mode" this year like I did last year. Lol. My grandmother always said, "Whatever you do on new years eve, you'll be doing for the rest of the year.". Well 2014 is definitely my year to be! (A psychic even said it ;)  I wanted to spend my new year with meaningful people and the ones I truly love; my daughter and my family. Now that Gabby is old enough to "turn up" with us, she of course had fun too. We went to Brittney's apartment, and played Taboo, took many many many many many maybe too many shots, and watched Big D NYE on TV but still had a good "live" view from her apartment balcony. Good times spent with good people bring you good luck. :)
My 2014 theme this year is like MJ... "This is it." Lol. There is no turning back for me. This is it. I'm in this till its over. I'm chasing my dreams and I know for a fact that I am going to catch them. 

Salud!

2014 is the year you guys! Lets make it count! 

~Kortney

.....I'm thinking next year i'll throw a get together at my house for NYE.... Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment