Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm adding a new "series"!

Hey guys!

So as you may all know, I'm currently attending esthetician school. I'm learning so many new things and ways to take care of your skin that I just feel the need to share it with you all. After all, if you've been following this blog for a while, you know that this is what I always talked about. Beauty and how to maintain it. So i've decided that I am going to continue that and start my new blog series "All about..." I'll tell you guys all about good beauty habits, skin care tips, beauty services, and reviews on products. 

Have no fear. I will STILL post about me and Gabriella (and I'm still trying to get around to updating and catching up on past posts that I've missed). 

Also, more exciting news, I have finally managed to fade my stretch marks so that means I am ready to model again! I'll let you guys know about any events I have coming up and so much more. 

This blog is about to be thebomb.com!
<3
-Kortney

Upcoming Event!

Please come out and support me and my Estheticians at Ogle School of Hair Skin and Nails Dallas by coming to our fashion show! Its going to be this Friday at 6pm! Don't  miss out! 

"Its not what you look at that matters. Its what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau 

No comments:

Post a Comment