Monday, August 5, 2013

A Big Apology...

Hello my very lovely followers,

As you may have noticed, I have been slacking alot to post any blogs. With me being out of high school, starting beauty school, Gabriella growing up so quickly, events happening all out of the blue, its been a struggle for me to get to a computer. But I am here to tell you great news. Now that Gabriella is crawling, I can easily put her down on the floor to play while I blog, that way I can type without her in my lap reaching for the keyboard or the mouse lol; and I have access to a computer at my job, so I can blog on my free time. I used to have the Blogger app, but I didn't like it...it was garbage. So hopefully they have upgraded it and if they did I will definitely blog through there.

As far as me updating past events, I may or may not do them.We'll see. But keep in mind, of you want to see whats going on on a daily basis, follow me on my Twitter and Instagram @KortneyOfficial

I love you!
-Kortney

No comments:

Post a Comment