Sunday, June 2, 2013

Baccalaureate

Most students don't care too much for Baccalaureate only because not all are really and truly about religion. To me, Baccalaureate is about people coming to speak to high school students about life and how to succeed, which is kinda pointless because we've been hearing that for 12 years throughout our entire school life, and its a chance for family members who cannot attend graduation get to see you in your cap and gown. But I still honored the moment and took it seriously.
Though I was a so late, that I almost missed the entrance, I was sweaty, hair was puffed, and my heels were about to break, I ran to Armoni who had already saved a spot for me in line ;) I love my friend.
Our speaker was a Jewish man who is also a radio host in New York City. He told us great personal stories and left us with some awesome advice... Don't be a dick! The speeches seemed long but it really went by fast. After it was all over, we preceded into the reception area where we had nachos and dessert. So many of us took pictures with our families and of course I took pictures with my family and my baby girl :)


After we left, we went out to eat at Olive Garden. Claud's cousin graduated that day so they of course had a party. I went with him and we had fun as usual. :) 

Graduation coming soon!
-Kortney

"Faith in God includes faith in his timing." ~ Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment