Saturday, June 22, 2013

Gabriella is 6 Months! (1/2 Birthday)

I cannot believe it!!!!!!
My baby girl is already halfway there! She is 6 months! This can't be happening!
This time last year I was pregnant and eating everything in the kitchen and complaining how hot it was. And it seems like just yesterday I was on here blogging about how I couldn't wait to see her and how swollen my feet were. Time goes by so fast. I still can't believe how fast she is growing :'(
Happy 6 months Gabriella! Oh yea and happy half birthday my sweet girl! Haha ;)



Speaking of half birthday...
It's time for me to start thinking about her first birthday party! You guys know I'm too festive for my own good. Lol.
I definitely have some great ideas in mind. I was thinking maybe a circus theme! ;)

You'll just have to wait and see what comes out of my sleeve ;)
-Kortney

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment