Friday, November 2, 2012

My Birthday Weekend and Baby Update

So yea I know I am very late on writing like half of this post (my birthday was this past Sunday). But forgive me because I have been so busy with everything lately and on top of that, very tired and pregnant.
Well, my birthday was a pretty good day. I ended up going to Shreveport to visit my family which was great for me because I wasn't really sure when was the next time I would see them besides at the baby shower. It was pretty much just a chill and family oriented birthday. I woke up to a nice birthday breakfast and everyone singing happy birthday to me. Then we all just kind of chilled out and watched TV... and I ended up taking a nap. I woke up and they said come to the kitchen and it was a beautiful birthday cake and candles and cards waiting for me :) For gifts, I got a whole lot of money! We then ended up going to the State Fair of Louisiana and spent about an hour there because I couldn't stand just walking around so much and all the smells from different foods mixed in together. Overall I just had a really nice birthday spent with my family.

As soon as we got back to Texas, my busy week began and it sure was a very busy week. So busy that Monday and Tuesday, I ended up wearing my body out. I threw up, got overheated, dizzy and lightheaded. I spent all of the rest of Tuesday just sleeping. It really did help because for Wednesday, Halloween, I was back. Just in time. My costume was a Thing 1 and Thing 2 costume where of course baby was Thing 2 =D
I spent my Halloween watching Hocus Pocus and passing out candy since I can't really walk around too much.

Back to the busy part. So many people have not RSVP'd for the baby shower. So I tweeted and told everyone that they needed to do that ASAP because they will not be counted for a plate. This weekend, starting tomorrow, we are gonna go buy the last minute things we need and clean up the house and stuff. Whew! A lot has been put into this baby shower and I just hope it turns out great. Be looking for a blog post soon about how the baby shower went! Also remember to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @kortneyofficial for even more fun.

PS
Baby is 32 Weeks Now! I just keep getting closer and closer!


Love you all!
-Kortney

"The way I see it, you should live everyday like it's your birthday." ~Paris Hilton


No comments:

Post a Comment