Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July 2013!!!!

Happy Birthday America!!!
This fourth of July was so special because I got to spend it with some very special people. And what made it all better was that I had my baby girl there with me! Last year, she was in my belly and I was engulfed with hormones and ate up by mosquitoes. Lol so you can guess it wasn't the best fourth of July last year. But since she is finally here for holidays, we spent it special! 

My family from Louisiana came down and that made it extra special because last year thats who I wanted to spend it with the most. Our morning started bright and early and the BBQ cooking quickly went underway. But Claud (as usual) told me at the last minute that his family was having a cookout that day too. So we spent an hour and a half at his family's house just so we could say hi and then came back to my house to actually eat. After we all ate, my friend Breanna Gurley came over and it was a fun night. We all packed up in our cars and drove to the park in Duncanville for the fireworks. We even brung along our dog Pippen! We met up with Armoni and we watched the fireworks in celebration of our beautiful country's independence! 

God Bless America!
-Kortney

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power and the fear of freedom vanishes. You are free." ~ Jim Morrison 


No comments:

Post a Comment