Monday, April 22, 2013

Gabriella is 4 months old!

My big girl is 4 months today!!!
I feel like crying. As a matter of fact I did. Lol. I can't believe that I'm already "looking back" at her old pictures and videos from when she was a newborn. Now she is just growing by the minute and I thought I was prepared for these moments but it looks like I'm not. I'm already starting to think of her 1st birthday lol. Can't tell the thoughts and ideas of those yet :P
This week is an exciting week. Since Gabriella is now 4 months old, she has to get her second round of immunizations. So this Friday we are going to the doctor. And then Saturday we are getting ready to develop her next milestones... starting rice cereal and crawling. :) We're going to take a trip to Babies R Us and buy her a highchair and some baby jumpers and walkers! I'm strangely excited for this new stage in both of our lives. She's become more aware and used to how her new world works. No more swaddling!


Sorry I haven't been posting that much this month. There just hasn't been alot of exciting things going on this month. But remember to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for even more fun!

-Kortney

"Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment