Skip to main content

Father's Day 2014!

Happy Father's Day!
 I hope everyone enjoyed spending the day with the fabulous men in their life. Baby daddies, daddies, grandpas, mommies, etc. Thank God for all of them.

I'm pretty sure you are wondering from my last post what I got my dads in my life.

My biological dad: I feel kind of bad but not too much. I didn't even send a txt message. =/ I'll catch him on the next holiday.

The guy who raised me (My daddy): Me and Gabby got him a card of course (I love hallmark cards) and he got a dinner from his favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. I love my dad!

My baby daddy (Claude/ Gabby's Daddy): Gabriella got one of those handprint cards and had so much fun with that. He loved it! I didn't have enough to give him his gift right away but I told him I would give it to him before he leaves to New York next week. ;)

I feel so much better right now, (I'm typing on the desktop computer again.) Feels like old times. *sigh* Which was not that long ago of course. Lol. But it sure does feel like it. I can't wait to have my own laptop again. I should be getting one really soon ;)

Happy Pappy's Day!
=D
~Kortney

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Month of High School! :(

I can't believe that starting Wednesday, it will be my last month of high school. It feels like not too long ago I was in the 4th grade imagining my high school senior year. Now it has finally come to reality. With a few exceptions and changes to that reality lol. I didn't know that I would be going to an arts school, and I definitely never expected to be a high school mom. But all those unexpected things are what makes my life better than expected :) In this final month, there will be so many activities we will be doing so keep checking back later! Hugs and Love! -Kortney "Tough times don't last. Tough people do." ~ Unknown 

Final Trimester! Welcome to the Home Stretch...

I have officially reached the last 3 months of my pregnancy! Yaaaaaay! Baby boy is now the size of an eggplant. I have weighed myself at different places, and i'm actually not sure which one is correct. At the spa, I'm 139....... at my mom's house using her scale, I'm 129..... hopefully I'm 129. Lol. My next doctor's appointment is Tuesday so i'll see how much I REALLY weigh. It scares me because if I really am 139 pounds, that mean's he's going to be huge because I was 139 pounds when I gave birth to Gabby. Speaking of doctor's appointments, I am now going every 2 weeks. Which is good for me because I really have alot of questions now. This pregnancy is so different from my first and I am having so many different symptoms. I am soooo tired of eating. I know that is strange to say coming from a pregnant girl but it's like I'm ALWAYS hungry and I'm ALWAYS  eating. Lol. I'm just really tired of stuffing my face. It doesn't f...

Pregnancy Diary: Third Trimester

Just last week I made it to my last trimester of pregnancy. I am now in the home stretch! So far it has been everything that the pregnancy websites, apps, and books say. Usually in the third trimester aches and pains become worse, fatigue comes back from the first trimester, and new problems pop up as well. These are all true. My feet feel as if they are about to pop, my back is killing me and my poor tummy feels like it has reached its limit for stretching. Sometimes I even feel like baby doesn't have enough room at all to move around anymore. I keep thinking to myself, "Only 10 more weeks". Maybe even shorter/longer than that. Im ready but I'm not ready. I have nothing prepared yet, not even her room. But I just cannot wait until my little angel gets here. :) Love you guys! -Kortney  "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."