25 Weeks Preggo! My 21st Birthday! Happy Halloween! I never meant for these posts to be combined but I have been so busy and so tired to do ANYTHING right now. I finally found the energy to blog... a week later. Lol I am now 25 weeks preggo. Baby boy is as big as a cauliflower. I just recently went to the doctor yesterday but I will tell you all how that went in my next post. I'm keeping all the goods on my pregnancy for next post. 25 Weeks <3 Last week was my 21st birthday! Exciting but at the same time... I'm pregnant and can't celebrate the traditional way by getting so wasted that I can't walk anymore. But that's okay. I found a way to still make it special by going to TX Spa Castle with my bestie Armoni. I swear it was the best spa I have ever been to. So many pools, so many Jacuzzis, so many saunas (that of course I couldn't go into, but I did peek.), and a juice bar, a sushi bar, tv's and private rooms to get specials treatments. Me and Ar...
Comments
Post a Comment