Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


It's Lelo's first holiday since being born and Gabby's first holiday as a sibling!
ALSO! It's me and Leland's first Valentine's Day lol.


A lot of "firsts" going on here so it's pretty amazing. Of course I'm still on postpartum recovery so I can't do too much. But my hunny has a nice dinner waiting me and delicious cookies :) mmmmmm!
My gift to Leland was a box of my personal favorite chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements.
His gift to me was a jumbo sized card with a picture of all of us attached to it and he gave me bags of my favorite candies!


Me and Leland's relationship has not been easy at all. Even though we fell in love at first sight, we each had problems we were dealing with which made the trust level in the relationship just flat out bad. But we managed to try to work through it. To be honest, it wasn't until January, after new years, that I finally came around. I had to be honest with myself and realize that he loves me like no other man did. He had done so much to show me that he cared and loved me and I guess that's probably what made it so hard for me to accept him. (Dummy!)
I love him to pieces though. I know we have a long way to go but this is a really great start from where we were. I only see it going up from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment